Students who seek admission in the first year medicine should have passed higher secondary school certificate or 12 years of education with passes in Chemistry, Physics, Biology and English. If English is not the applicant's principal language, he or she must produce an official record of pass in the English language.
Students with school certificate - 10 or 11 years study need to do one year preparatory certificate course (premedical program). Courses in mathematics, chemistry, physics, biology and English form the basis of this program. This program offers the students to complete their higher secondary schooling. Upon successful completion, students receive our Higher School Diploma and are eligible to enroll in as first year medical student.
We start accepting applications from 1st of march till end of November. All applications should be submitted with the certificate of education or its registered copy with indication of studied subjects and marks to the admission commission.
All certificates should be in English. If the original certificates are in a language other than English, copies of the English translation must be enclosed or shown to the authorities with the sworn translators. Entry to the Medical course is very competitive, and the admission regulations provide several different categories of entrance. It is important that intending Medical students read the appropriate regulations, which are set out in the Academy.
The following necessary documents should be submitted before the admission:
- Valid international passport
- Application for entering the University
- Personal particulars of the student entering the University
- Original copy of certificate of secondary education with the list of having been studied disciplines, got marks and its translation into Ukrainian language.
- Medical certificate about absence of contraindications for study at the higher medical institution of Ukraine
- Insurance policy of Ukraine insurance company for rendering first aid
- Photos sized 4x6 cm (8 pieces)
- Receipt of payment for one year of study before the beginning of study at the University.
Students with transfer credit who apply to Ukrainian Medical Dental/Stomatological Academy (UMSA) must submit the following:
- Official academic transcripts from previously attended colleges and universities
- School Certificates
- Application form
Ukrainian Medical Dental/Stomatological Academy (UMSA) accepts qualified transfer students from other universities. We operate on semester system. Admission will be based on your overall academic record. Some programs are very competitive and the requirement for consideration will likely be higher.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: