Please select your page

Transfer Students

CallingTransferStudents 1
Ukrainian Medical Dental/Stomatological Academy accept transfer students from other medical Universities,Academies and Colleges of USSR,Europe and from other world.
Transfer students are accepted on the base of their transcripts provided by them:

Students who are interested to transfer their credits to Ukrainian Medical Dental Academy would have to submit the following documents for invitation letter:

  • International Passport
  • Higher Secondary School certificate
  • complete transcripts from previously attended college or university

Students have to send the documents through email.there is no need to send them by post.

Students from other universities of Ukraine and USSR doesn't need to get legalized their academic transcripts.If student has attended previously college or university in any other country of world then he/she would need to legalize his/her academic transcripts after getting admission in Ukrainian Medical Dental Academy.

For transfer students we check every candidate academic transcripts separately and then our administration decide that in which year we can give admision to student.

For any further enquiry about credit transfer please don't hesitate to contact us.

International Admission Office
Ph: +380-66-9619626
E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.